Thursday, January 21, 2016

Cottage Garden!

Cottage Garden 80" x 80"


I am very excited to offer this quilt for sale by TheQuiltBroker.com.   

You may have read my blog post a while ago about how I never sell my quilts and that I make them for myself only. 

Well, time passes and my quilt storage space is at capacity.  I've decided I have a number of quilts that I am willing to part with. 

I enjoyed making this quilt using a pattern from the book "Quilting in the Garden" by Barb Adams, Alma Allen and Ricki Creamer.  Of course, the appliqué designs appealed to me and I used my raw edge machine appliqué technique.  It was professionally long arm quilted by Cheri Trexler and I added hand quilting accents and hand beading.  

This quilt was displayed at a number of quilt shows and has won several ribbons.  

Click here to purchase this quilt.

Also, visit The Quilt Broker's Facebook Page.




No comments:

Post a Comment